Our highly qualified and experienced Safety Management Consultants can complete Work Health and Safety Audits and report on the overall Work Health and Safety legislative compliance within your organisation, or carry out random / sample or benchmarking and scope specific safety audits and site inspections at single or multiple sites Australia Wide.
Safety Management System Audits and Performance Reviews
- Review status and effectiveness of safety management systems
- Determine gaps and identify improvement opportunities
- Develop practical action plans
- Assessments against various benchmark materials such as COVID Safe Workplace Management Plans, AS/NZS ISO 45001, Safety Map, Corporate Standards and Self Insurance audit programs
Compliance and Due Diligence Assessments
- Identify legislative compliance requirements and obligations
- Review and establish legislative compliance status
- Test, check and verify critical and key risk controls
- Provide practical guidance to achieve compliance standards
- Develop corporate governance, reporting, compliance programs
- Develop and implement Due Diligence Frameworks
We ensure that all areas are inspected on a regular basis, so that hazards can be identified and action to rectify them taken. Inspections are a physical review of workplace equipment, working environment and practices, to identify hazards and deficiencies.
Formal workplace inspections shall be carried out for all areas. Including, but is not limited to:
- Construction Sites
- Production areas
- Stores and Warehouses
- Tank farms
- General site areas (e.g. roads, pipe bridges, loading and unloading areas, car park, garden areas, etc)
- Any other specific area which may present a risk.
Risk assessment and register:
A risk assessment involves considering what could happen if someone is exposed to a hazard and the likelihood of it happening. A risk assessment can help you to determine:
- how severe a risk is?
- whether any existing control measures are effective
- what action you should take to control the risk, and
- how urgently the action needs to be taken.
A risk assessment can be undertaken with varying degrees of detail depending on the type of hazard and the information, data and resources that you have available. It can be as simple as a discussion with your workers or involve specific risk analysis tools and techniques developed for specific risks or recommended by safety professionals.
Skylar’s safety professionals can assist your business to develop a comprehensive risk assessment, risk control methodology and monitoring process to ensure that you either eliminate your risks or minimise to a reasonably practicable level.